Chargrilled asparagus with olive oil and balsamic vinegar
Monday, November 16, 2015
- 8-10 asparagus spears
- 1 tbsp Juliann's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar, to serve
- Drizzle the asparagus with the Juliann's Extra Virgin Olive Oil and season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat a griddle pan until smoking hot and griddle the asparagus for about five minutes, or until charred on all sides.
- To serve, place the asparagus onto a plate and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.