Monday, November 16, 2015
- 10 servings
- 16 medium size red, Yukon Gold and new potatoes
- 1 C Juliann’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. sea salt
- 5 cloves of garlic
- ¼ C fresh rosemary
- Slice potatoes into quarters. Place on a flat baking sheet. Salt generously.
- Mince garlic and add to Juliann’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Pour over potatoes and toss to cover completely. Sprinkle rosemary leaves over the top.
- Half way through baking time turn potatoes. Pierce with a fork for doneness.
- Bake in 350 degree oven and bake for 40-45 minutes